Friday, May 1, 2015

Wesleyan Artist Market! The First Night!

What a wonderful night!!!
And I'm SO happy to say a successful one at that!
um....wish I had painted more angels!

No really, the Thursday night event at Wesleyan is just the best thing ever.

Since my youngest went to school there it is a chance for me to see so many friends that I haven't seen in a really long time.

So, after a tiring setup, I headed back to my home 20 min. away, took a quickie nap, showered, and OMG, let me tell you.  It took me 1 and 1/2 hours to get back.

Atlanta traffic at it's WORST. ugh!

Anyway, I walked around and saw some of the art, which is just terrific.
Really, this is a MUST GO TO event!

Today the market starts at 9 and goes til 5.

And kudos to all the hard working folks who help out with this show.  They do an unbelievable job with the show/hospitality, etc...

Come on by and see us!!!



Have a terrific day y'all!
kb


No comments:

Post a Comment