Thursday, February 5, 2015

Spotlight on Art, Day 7, Four Artists, Four Paintings!

Well we have gotten to the final day of my Trinity Spotlight on Art series.

This has been fun! And I hope you have had the opportunity to visit Trinity and peruse some of the wonderfully talented artist's work

Trinity Spotlight on Art will continue until this Saturday.
Friday night they will be open until 9 p.m. and that night happens to be the "artists" night where many of the artists show up to meet and greet.

I will be there and would love to see your face!

So, here we go!

First up, my friend and fellow painter at Tula Artist Studios
Paul Light, Jr.




next, jewelry designer
Audrey Allman Designs




and then there is.....
Dawne Raulet




and finally!
Bailey Jack
(such fun art!)




Thanks for stopping by for my Spotlight on Art Series!

Hope to see you there!!!

Have a terrific day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment