Friday, January 23, 2015

You Can Paint!

Well, part of my New Year's goals is to teach 1 Art Session per month.

I love, love, love teaching these classes, and it helps me so very much in my own art!

For the past two nights I have held my first art class of the year!

Here is what we were worked on:

my dress series.

I use one of my dress paintings as the example, but I encourage my students to step out of the box and do their own thing!

I could not have been happier with their results!

You Can Paint!







Aren't they terrific!

If you are interested in an Art Class in your city, please contact me @kbdr@aol.com

Just a few notes:

*currently teaching a 24 x 24 dress painting from my dress series
*a min. of 10 students, max 12 students
2 day/night, 4 hour (total) class 
*all materials included
*no experience preferred ;)

have a terrific day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment