Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Best Salad Dressing EVER!

I mean like really ever....EVER.

Peanut - Ginger Dressing


y'all.

Okay, so there is this organic lunch place right up from my studio.
It's called Bella's Best

Lisa and I walked up there for lunch the other day.

omg is all I know to say.

This sweet lady makes this Organic Kale salad.

So I haven't stopped thinking about that salad.  It truly was one of the best things I've ever eaten.
I told her she needed to bottle the salad dressing and sell it.

I, of course had to try and re-create it.

and, I got it pretty darn close.

So.  Here is what I used:

That would be peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, vegetable oil, unseasoned rice vinegar, a lime, sriracha sauce, ginger, salt and sugar
and a blender.

you literally dump it all it and mix on high
*note.
I have a Vitamix which is a mega blender and will blend virtually anything.  I mean anything.  If you have a normal blender, you may want to chop some of your stuff up first.
(and, if you don't have a Vitamix, get one)
best 500.00 you will ever spend.



this is all it made.
Next time I am going to triple the recipe.

Here is the recipe!

 Dump it in the blender and mix away!

And this is what I did for the salad:

A handful of Kale 
chopped red pepper
chopped red onion
handful of yellow raisins

Mix it up and add the dressing!

Have a terrific Sunday ya'll!!!

kb




No comments:

Post a Comment