Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Goodness!!!

It has been exactly 12 days since my last post!!!
I promise I have not forgotten about blogging, just been very, very, busy...
and I also promise I'm not dead ;)

Tis the Season
to go crazy

So, since Design Chic picked up some of my items to add to their wonderful store, I have been swamped!

on top of that, I had a wonderful, wonderful show last week in Brentwood, Tennesee and got to go home and visit all of my old well, not so old buddies. (in age that is)
We've just known each other for like EVER.

Anyway, then, came home, filled Design Chic orders, and then had an Open Studio Event at our studio on Thursday.
WHEW, I'm tired just thinking about it.
Now?
I'm in Birmingham because my little Evers was in the Nutcracker last night!!!
Lovingly called the "Mutcracker" because they had dogs participating!  Ya'll.
That was SO stinkin cute.

So, hang on, I have a few pics!


My Nashville buds!

Some of the items still available before Christmas!!!
just contact me via kbdr@aol.com


these are available in limited quantity


as are these!!!

fabulous stemless wine glasses!

and tons of minis!

and I still have a few pieces of art left before Christmas.  We have 12 days before Christmas, so get your orders in soon!
This angel painting is 15 x 30 and is 375.00


this pair of Dancing Orchids are 550.00 each and are 20 x 20



lots of little minis left!!!

one of my favorites is still available.
This triptych is 39 x 36 (total size)
1,600.00

All prices do not inclued shipping.
Please contact me at
kbdr@aol.com
for more information!

Have a terrific day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment