Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mary Michael Kelley YOU are the Winner!!!

I have to say I have never heard such wonderful, special, humbling comments.
But, Mary Michael, yours just stood out and just touched me so much.
I just couldn't help but give you this painting my dear.
You have been dealt a really tough road.
I admire your attitude.
And, I sincerely hope you will look at this painting and it will bring peace to your life!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and for your kind comments!!!
You inspire me.  You encourage me.  You make me want to paint more and more!!!
THANK You!!!!!

Mary Michael, please e-mail me your address and I'll pop in in the mail to you!
kbdr@aol.com
Congrats my dear girl!!!

xxxooo
kb

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I'm thrilled. Thank you so much. This made my day. If you ever want to keep up with Micah he has a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/waitingformicah

    ReplyDelete