Monday, October 27, 2014

Gettin Ready for the Holidays!!!

I LOVE getting ready for Thanksgiving!
As a matter of fact, that is probably the thing I am most sad about living in a condo away from family who I can entertain.
Just don't have the room :(
oh well.

When we lived at the lake, it was the norm to have everyone (like 30) to our home for Thanksgiving.
Now all my fine, fun stuff is packed away in storage and really, quite frankly, I wouldn't have a clue where to find it.

Anyway, I AM going to plow through the stuff to find my Thanksgiving things, because Aunt Kim to the rescue for Thanksgiving this year.

So, since fall and Thanksgiving are on my mind (yes, it's my favorite holiday) I decided to find a few favorite pieces of china.
China is really my favorite thing in the whole wide world.  Well that and a few other things.

Here we go!







I have a whole set of this!




is this not FAB???

and this?


have a terrific day y'all!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment