Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Proud of my Boy....

Don't cha love how I jump all over my blog?
One day a recipe, the next day a field trip, next advice on how to raise your kids, and finally a rant.
Well, I want to tell you how proud I am of my son.

At 29, he has always been my adventurer.  He loves anything outdoors.  Fishin, huntin, skydiving, knows how to fly a plane.
oh, and I didn't mention that he is a brilliant web designer...
um.  shout out.

(they do other things like marketing for some pretty major companies)

he is also married to a brilliant young lady who is getting her masters right now in Neonatal intensive care.  As in Nurse practioner.
They make a beautiful team and I can't wait to see where their lives go as they grow together!

So, my son "G" decided oh about 4 months ago to get in shape.
He's always been athletic, but like many high school football players, he just gained a few lbs after graduating from college.

in other words. He was getting fat. (I'm blunt)

Anyway, he joined a group called
Agoge Fitness System

www.agogefit.com

I honestly cannot believe I am looking at my favorite son,
how much weight he has lost, and how muscular he has gotten.
I mean y'all.  He is buff.
I only wish I had half the drive he does.

I am just SO incredibly proud of him!

So, here he is!!!



he's focusing.













that's my boy!!!
Congrats buddy!!!

i love you and am so proud of you!!!
"M"

have a great day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing and so tough to do…know you are proud and he must be too. Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Missy!!! miss you!!! He is down about 30 lbs!!! so proud of him!!!! xxxooooo kb

      Delete