Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Age Appropriate Chores...

About now moms are probably starting to pull their hair out.  The kids have been out of school for about 6 weeks and everyone is running out of things to do, right?

Well, that's kinda how it was for me.

I was the worst about making my kids do chores.  It was just not worth the argument and I was not patient enough to make chores fun for them to do.
I wish I had been different.

I don't know how I raised 3 kids who are totally independent and able to take care of themselves.
I guess I got lucky!

Anyway, I saw this today on FB.  I had never seen this chart before!
Save this for those of you wondering if your child is old enough to do certain tasks!
and
make it fun (if there is such a thing!)


Have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment