Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Getting Sucked In....

I get sucked in to TV series.
My favorite really is Law and Order (Special Victims Unit)
and also
NCIS
but I don't like NCIS LA.
I also love, love, love Modern Family.
I'm not a big Reality TV fan but when I saw the ads for "Christley Knows Best" it sparked my interest.
Have I blogged about this already?

Okay, y'all.
For those of you who read my blog and don't live in the South, The Christley's are a TERRIBLE representation of a wealthy southern family.
So please, please, please do not judge the South by this show.

And, their wealthy "showmanship" is obnoxious at best.
Todd Christley is a pompous, self-serving, controlling, conceded.....
I can't think of any more words to call him.
and the language that he uses around his kids.  And the language that he and his wife allow their kids to use.
My goodness.
And let's talk about his wife.
Really?
Gurl.
Talk about stereotypical, big hair, blond bimbo Southern "kept" woman.
Geez.
Get a clue.
oh and another thing....
if I see them texting while driving one more time I'm going to go through the TV.

So, why in the world am I watching this stupid show???
It's actually entertaining.
please.

have a great day y'all!
kb


1 comment:

  1. He's filed bankruptcy and is being investigated for hiding assets in his wife's name. He's an egotistical butthole. That's my two cents worth.

    ReplyDelete